Animation EffectType

I have a shape that animates in using EffectType.Fade when this is complete I want the shape to disappear immediately with no animation. But I cannot find any effect that does this.

In PowerPoint I can use disappear for this functionality and I saw in the documentation for EffectType that the "Appear effect. Class Entrance or Exit." so I assumed that when called with setPresetClassType(EffectPresetClassType.Exit) this would act like Dissappear but if I try and build with EffectType.Appear on an Exit the code errors.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi Stephen,

Please accept my apologies for delayed response. I have observed your requirement and request you to please sharing a PowerPoint presentation with desired animation effect on the shape that you want to achieve. I will investigate the requirements further on my end to help you out.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir

Please find attached an pptx showing the animation effect I would like. Fade In (Entrance) and Disappear (Exit)

Kind Regards

Hi Stephen,

I have observed your requirement for Disappear effect and regret to share that at present it is not supported. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-35643 has been created in our issue tracking system to provide the requested support. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be fixed. For the time being you may try using following exit effect if it suits you.

public static void TestAnimation()
{

String path = “C:\Aspose Data\”;

Presentation presentation = new Presentation();

ISlide slide = presentation.getSlides().get_Item(0);

// Add Picture Frame with height and width equivalent of Picture

IAutoShape ashp = slide.getShapes().addAutoShape(ShapeType.Rectangle, 50, 150, 200, 150);

//Create sequence of effects for this button.

IEffect seqInter = presentation.getSlides().get_Item(0).getTimeline().getMainSequence().addEffect(ashp, EffectType.Dissolve, EffectSubtype.None, EffectTriggerType.OnClick);

seqInter.setPresetClassType(EffectPresetClassType.Exit);
// Write the PPTX file to disk

presentation.save(path + “RectPicFrame.pptx”, SaveFormat.Pptx);

}

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-35643) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.