Animations present in the powerpoint files are either lost or reduced in the target PPT when converted using ppt_conversion profile

Hi,

while generating PPSX/PPTX(ppt12,ppt14) targets using ppt_conversion profile, it is found that animations present in the source slides are completely lost (not present).

Note that if we convert PPT to PPS using ppt_conversion profile, animations are preserving.

Thanks,

Thirumurthy R

Hi Thirumurthy R,

I have observed the PPT and PPTX presentations. I can see the animations effects in case of PPT presentation and no animation effects in case of PPTX. Is Me.pptx is the source presentation or is one generated by Aspose.Slides. Can you pleas describe the problem statement in more details along with the sample code that you have used on your end to generate the output presentation. Please also share the output presentation and share the incurring issue in the form of snapshot. I will investigate the issue further in light of information shared by you to help you further.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir,

Me.ppt is the source presentation. we tried to generate PPSX/PPTX target formats. Me.PPTX and Me.PPSX are the one generated from Aspose slides.

attaching the sample code which i am using,

PresentationEx origPresentationX = new PresentationEx( pptFile.getAbsolutePath());
origPresentationX.write(newFileName);

Note: Animations effects are not preserved in the output PPTX/PPSX files.

Thanks,

Thirumurthy R

Hi Thirumurthy R,

I have worked with the scenario shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-33929 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

is this issue resolved?

Hi Sunil,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and regret to share that the issue shared is still not resolved and we are working over it. We will share the feedback with you as soon as the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Please move this issue to enterprise support under my account.

Thanks,
Ajesh

Hi Ajesh,

I like to share that the issue has already been moved to ES support priority level queue as per your earlier request. Please visit the below thread link for your kind reference.

I have also verified the issue status from our issue tracking system and like to share that this functionality has not implemented yet. The implementation will be done in new unified Aspose.Slides. Related .NET issue SLIDESNET-34891 scheduled for 2014/w10 (after Aspose.Slides for .NET 14.2.0 publication). After Aspose.Slides for .NET, it will then be implemented in Aspose.Slides for Java subsequently.

I will share the further information with you as soon as it will be shared by our development team.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-33929) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.