Another Clone-Difference-Problem with new (14.xx)

Dear Support,

we found another cloning-problem (see 564171) with simple animation in the api-Versions (14.xx).
The textboxes should wait for a mouse click but in the generated slide all boxes comes together. ;-(
I think this is a normal and very old function in powerpoint??!
The display with version 8.4.0 is fine!!

You see the original slide in presentation_simple_ani_original.pptx and the wrong display in presentation_simple_ani_generated.pptx.

What are the reason for that?

A second question is wether you compile further updates only for the new api (14.xx) or also for the better (!) 8.4 (pptx or(!) ppt) Version? E.g. the transitions of SP2013?

Thank you for support und feedback!

regards

ingo

Hi Ingo,

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you and have been able to observe the issue of slide animation effect on cloned slide. I have added an issue with ID SLIDESNET-35672 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Mudassir,

thank you.
Can you please answer to my question: :wink:

>>A second question is wether you compile further updates only for the new api (14.xx) or also for the better (!) 8.4 (pptx or(!) ppt) Version? E.g. the transitions of SP2013?

regards

ingo

Hi Ingo,

I like to share that Aspose.Slides for .NET 8.x.x series has been discontinued now and only Aspose.Slides for .NET 14.x.x series will be supported in future only.

Many Thanks,

Hello Mudassir,

thank you for the informationen. We need to integrate the 8.4-dll in our application because the clone-function is very bugy in 14.x.
The clone-function in 8.4 much much better than the new one!

What is the reason for that?

thank you for Feedback. :wink:

regards

ingo

Hi Ingo,

As I shared with you earlier that Aspose.Slides for .NET 8.x.x series is not longer supported. The last hotifix of Aspose.Slides for .NET was 8.4.2. We are only supporting new Aspose.Slides for .NET 14.x.x series API and all issues even incurred in older series are resolved in new Aspose.Slides for .NET 14.x.x series. I suggest you to please try using Aspose.Slides for .NET 14.7.0 on your end. If there are any issues, please share with us and we will be happy to resolve them for you.

Many Thanks,

Hello Mudassir,

yes, i know that you only support 14.x for future updates. ;-)
But i don't understand why the new version is much more bugy than the older 8.4?
Your sentence '...and all issues even incurred in older series are resolved in new Aspose.Slides for .NET 14.x.x series'
is not correct:

• https://forum.aspose.com/t/63049

We have integrated your newest 14.7 in a second version of our application but unfortunately we found many clone-bugs which version 8.4 have not!!

I will be very happy if the new version would be so robust as the older 8.4 one.
Up to this time we must use the version 8.4 for our customers in a second application.

Thank you for support the clone-function in 14.7.x...in advance. This would be very helpful for us and many other.

best regards

ingo

Hi Ingo,

We are sorry for your inconvenience. I agree with your point of view that there are bugs in Aspose.Slides for .NET 14.x.x series that 8.x.x series did not have. This is a new API which provide unified interface for PPT and PPTX. We are working over maturing the new API and hopefully things will be settled in coming few releases in terms of performance and old incurring issues.

Many Thanks,

Dear Support,

are there any updates about the bugs in clone-functions in 14.x.-Versions.
Our customer need an update very urgend.

Thank you for Feedback.

regards

ingo

Hi Ingo,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and regret to share that the issue (SLIDESNET-35672) of disturbed animation effects in cloned slide has not yet been resolved. However, I have requested our development team to kindly share updates in this regard. I will share the further feedback with you as soon as it will be shared by our development team.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-35672) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan