Another Clone/Thumbnail-Difference-Problem with new 14.xx Versions

Dear Support,

we found another problem (see 564171) with the different display of a slide data with version 14.3.0 and higher (14.6.0 also). The colours etc. are wrong.
The display with version 8.4.0 is fine!!

You see the original slide in cyberpark_slide_orig_0.pptx (clone in cyberpark_slide_v8x -> ok!) and the wrong display in cyberpark_slide_error.pptx.
The cyberpark_slide_error.pptx was cloned but the wrong display comes also if you open the presentation with aspose.slides (Presentation p = new Presentation(filename);) and see thumbnail (Bitmap bmp = p.Slides[0].slide.GetThumbnail();) or other functions.

I think the older version 8.4.0 was fully developed and the (new api) has all the children's disease as years ago?? What shall we do?
Is there a chance for a robust version 14.xx like 8.4.0 in next time or should we rebuild our application?

I need a exact clone of a slide otherwise our application would be deleted! Please help!

regards

ingo

Hi there,

Thank you for your request. Our support team are looking into this request and will answer as soon as possible, please hold tight.
Thanks,

Hi Ingo,

Thank you for sharing the files and sample code.

I am able to reproduce your mentioned issues after an initial test. Following issues are registered in our issue tracking system.

SLIDESNET-35599: Wrong colors after converting from PPTX to Image
SLIDESNET-35600: Wrong colors after cloning slides

Our development team will further check the issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once the issue gets resolved.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi Support,

can you already estimate the time for a fix?

I think the older version 8.4.0 was fully developed and the (new api) has all the children's disease as years ago?? What shall we do?
Is there a chance for a robust version 14.xx like 8.4.0 in next time or should we rebuild our application?

What do you think?

regards

ingo

Hi Ingo,

I have requested the development team to share an ETA regarding your reported issues. As soon as I get a feedback, I will get back to you via this forum thread.

Thanks & Regards,

Dear Support,

is there any new feedback about the failure which was not fixed with the latest update (unfortunately)?

regards

ingo

Hi Ingo,

I have checked the status of your issue from our issue tracking system and I am afraid, your issue is still pending for investigation at development team’s end. I will share an update once I get a response from the development team.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Dear Support,

are there any updates about the bugs in clone-functions in 14.x.-Versions.

SLIDESNET-35599
SLIDESNET-35600

Our customer need an update very urgend.

Thank you for Feedback.

regards

ingo

Hi Ingo,

I have checked the status of your issues in our issue tracking system and regret to share that the issues are still pending at development team’s end. I have asked them to update about the status as soon as they have the updates.

Thanks & Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-35600) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.