Another HTML export issue

Here’s another bad snippet. The culprit this time appears to be the 50% in the background scroll.

I think that most of the problems I’m seeing boil down to the translator choking on some kind of number string inside a style tag. I think if you just made this one thing more forgiving, you’d do a lot better at export - even if the solution was to just ignore any styles you can’t parse, it would be better than the incredibly fragile code you have now…it’s not really usable for us because our users are constantly running into this when trying to export.

Thanks, this one has been checked and logged as well.

We apologize for the numerous HTML import issues you reported. We will surely consider your suggestion.

These are not defects that we will be fixing immediately. Please understand it is the current set of features supported by HTML import and export in Aspose.Word.

We will be extending HTML import functionality in the future. In the meantime to see what is supported or not please see https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/features/

Please pay attention to the following message “…inline CSS styles are supported, but support is limited to consuming Aspose.Word generated HTML files.”

We have released a new version of Aspose.Words that contains a fix for your issue.

The new version of Aspose.Words is available for download from here.

Best regards.