Any plans for Excel 2007 support?

We're waiting for that capability in the Java version though. Any input on that side?

Thanks again,
Dave

Hi Dave,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Well, this feature is not yet supported in Aspose.Cells for Java for Excel 2007 xlsx file format (Its supported for Xls file formats though). We will let you know after supporting this feaure in Aspose.Cells for Java.

Thank you for your patience,

We're still waiting for the ability to create pivot tables in 2007 for the Java version. Any progess on supporting this feature?

Thanks.

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

We are working on the feature of creating pivot table in Excel 2007 file formats using Aspose.Cells for Java with some other urgent tasks on hand. We will provide a version to support this feature by the end of July.

Thank you for understanding,

I recently saw some sample java code posted by a dev in another thread showing how to create pivot tables in 2007 format. Does that mean that this feature is available in a recent build? If it is, could I get a link to that new version?

If it’s not ready yet, are you guys still on track to allow pivot table creation for Java users at the end of July?

Thanks again

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Well, the feature of creating pivot tables is not yet supported in Aspose.Cells for Java for Excel 2007 file format (Its supported for Xls file formats though). We will get back to you regarding the release of this feature.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Just getting a status check on this item. I thought I had read that pivot tables were finally working for the 2007 format, but I wasn’t able to verify that.

I downloaded the latest version (2.1.1) but it didn’t save the pivot table for the new format. It saves fine as FileFormatType.DEFAULT, but if I change it to EXCEL2007 I just get a blank sheet with no pivot.

Is this feature supposed to be working for xlsx files yet? Is there some other code I need to update to use pivots with the 2007 format?

Thanks

Hi,

The version v2.1.1 does not support to create pivot tables for Excel 2007 xlsx. We will get back to you soon if we can provide an eta for the supported version.

Thank you.

Any progress on Pivot Table support? We’ve been waiting for a few years now with no movement on being able to create pivot tables in xlsx format.

The main product page (Java Excel API | products.aspose.com) still advertises “Creating PivotTables through API”, but does not mention that it only works for the old format.

Hi,

Well, we are working on supporting pivot tables for Excel 2007 files, hopefully we can provide a new version for it before the end of next month. Actually we have to work on different modules or other important tasks in parallel, so, this feature could never get sufficient time.

Thanks for your understanding!

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 13971) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(1)

We recommend you all to kindly try using our latest version of Aspose.Cells APIs. We now support all the features (create/manipulate/refresh/render Pivot Tables, charts, images manipulation and shapes in XLS/XLSX (MS Excel 2000, 2003, 2007/2010, 2013, 2016, 2019)) with enhancements. We recommend you to upgrade to latest version of Aspose.Cells .NET \ Java. We also recommend you to see the documents with example code for your reference:
Create Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts (.NET)
Create Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts (Java)

Create, manipulate and render Charts (.NET)
Create, manipulate and render Charts (Java)

Download latest versions of Aspose.Cells here:
.NET
Java

Hope, this helps a bit.