*APAC-AUSTRALIA* Aspose.Cells

We engaged a developer to use Aspose.Cells to produce tables and graphs in the format of an Excel Workbook (see attached example).

I am not a programmer — please let me know if we can also achieve the following with Aspose.Cells, given that we are currently using it as above:

• instead of producing the tables and graphs, we would like to produce a file (in Excel or other format) that contains the data, plus

• the text information from our survey questionnaires (question wording, scale value labels, scale labels, etc).

In constructing the current Excel Workbooks we are producing an XML file as below — am I correct to believe that if Expose.Cells can produce our current Excel Workbook reports, it can also produce a raw data file for exporting to our Report Writer, which can read most standard structured data files.

Do you provide a service or can you advise about a consultant who may be able to write an interface that can take the current Expose.Cels output and produce the data required by the Report Writer?

This message was posted using Email2Forum by Laurence. (private)

Dear Peter,

I checked your Excel file and xml file. I think Aspose.Cells can create such an Excel file without any problem.

To create your xml based on the Excel file, we don't provide such a service. But I think you can post your request at http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.contract/412/showforum.aspx to see if some consultants can help you on it.