API inserting paragraph indentation when printing bulk mailers

When generating a bulk mailer from a template, the Java API is inserting paragraph indentation. I'd also like to know what is the best way to generate a bulk mailer (meaning, given a template, how best can I perform multiple mail merges on that single template given multiple sets of template data and merge them all into a single printable document. See attached template and bulk mailer document).

Hi Ashruf,

Thanks for your inquiry.

After an initial test with Aspose.Words 13.1.0, I was unable to reproduce this issue on my side. Could you please share your source code you used to generate BulkMailer,rtf here for testing? I will investigate the issue further on my side and provide you more information.

Secondly, may be you should take a union of all records coming from different sources into a one big custom data source and then mail merge from that single custom data source to produce a single Document. Alternatively, you can perform mail merge against each data set and generate X number of intermediate documents and then Join them all into a single Document using Document.appendDocument method.

I hope, this helps.

Best regards,