I have a requirement where the following are required:
- Store a bunch of form-fillable PDF templates in cloud.
1a. Being able to edit these template PDFs and rewrite the existing templates in cloud.
- Send customer specific data and select a few form-fillable PDF docs and system should generate form-filled PDF forms for that customer.
- Those form-filled PDF forms should be retrieved and edited and saved back from our website.
- Merge all the customer specific form-filled PDF documents into one PDF document.
- Provide a link to customer with which the customer should be able to open the merged PDF document and view it through their browser.
From your API, all those seem doable. Just want to make sure that it is possible to do the above.
- Which cloud provider do you use? AWS or Azure or someone else?
- Are there any throughput/performance bottlenecks in doing the above.
- Are there any limits to the number of individual PDF files that can be merged into one PDF.
- What are your pricing for the above plan and what is included in that plan?