API solution

Hi,

I have a requirement where the following are required:

1. Store a bunch of form-fillable PDF templates in cloud.
    1a. Being able to edit these template PDFs and rewrite the existing templates in cloud.
  2. Send customer specific data and select a few form-fillable PDF docs and system should generate form-filled PDF forms for that customer.
  3. Those form-filled PDF forms should be retrieved and edited and saved back from our website.
  4. Merge all the customer specific form-filled PDF documents into one PDF document.
  5. Provide a link to customer with which the customer should be able to open the merged PDF document and view it through their browser.

From your API, all those seem doable. Just want to make sure that it is possible to do the above.

Also:

1. Which cloud provider do you use? AWS or Azure or someone else?
  2. Are there any throughput/performance bottlenecks in doing the above.
  3. Are there any limits to the number of individual PDF files that can be merged into one PDF.
  4. What are your pricing for the above plan and what is included in that plan?

Thank you!

@raviterrace

Thank you for contacting support.

Please note that Aspose offers Native as well as Rest APIs which may be selected based on your requirements. For Native API, Aspose.PDF for .NET, it supports AWS as well as Azure storage and functions. Once storage and retrieval of files is implemented, you may Work with Forms as per your requirements. You can also Concatenate PDF Files and then Sending PDF to a Browser for Download. There is no limitation on number of PDF documents while merging them.

Moreover, for information about Aspose.PDF Cloud SDK for .NET, you may create a topic while mentioning all relevant details in Aspose.Cloud forum. For pricing and sales related queries, please post your inquiries in Purchase forum or you may contact sales team.

Thank you Farhan.

Right now, I am getting error “Field not found” when I try to flatten the PDF form that I uploaded to the cloud storage. I am using Aspone Cloud API. BTW, I am using free account for testing the functionality.

Can you tell me why this is happening?

Capture.PNG (51.1 KB)

@raviterrace

We have dedicated Aspose.Cloud forum for Aspose.Cloud related inquiries. Would you please create a topic over there while sharing respective files and the code reproducing this problem. We will try to reproduce and investigate it in our environment.