Apose formatting issue

Hi,

I am getting this formatting issue when we upgraded to aspose 8.2.2.0

sb.Replace("", “table{border-collapse: collapse;}tbody.tr:eq(“1”).td.div:first{padding-left: 0px;} .dummyHTMLReportWithoutHF>div>table>tbody>tr>td{ white-space: nowrap; font-family: ‘Arial’, Sans-serif; }”);

when i run a html report in chrome i am getting “white-space: normal”, this style is not getting applied with aspose.cells.dll version 8.2.2.0, but its getting applied with 7.7.0.0 version.

Can you please let me know what is change from version 7.7.0.0 to 8.2.2.0

Hi,

Thanks for providing us some details.

Aspose.Cells follows Ms Excel standards and specifications for rendering Excel file formats and Excel to HTML renderings and vice versa. Could you try out latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v8.3.1 if it figures out your issue. If you still find any issue, kindly separate the issue regarding Aspose.Cells APIs, and create a sample console demo application with v8.3.1 (latest), zip it and post us here to reproduce the issue on our end. Also provide your template source and output files for reference. Moreover, please provide some screen shots to highlight the problematic areas, this will help us really to evaluate your issue precisely to consequently figure it out soon.

Thank you.