Apose.pdf. dll 7.8.0 : "'eApp_Aspose_N#1' has an invalid token."

When I try to combined the attached files I get the following error: 'eApp_Aspose_N#1' has an invalid token.'eApp_Aspose_N#1' has an invalid token. I am using the following code:

AsposePDFLink.License license = new AsposePDFLink.License();

license.SetLicense("Aspose.Pdf.lic");

AsposePDFLink.Facades.PdfFileEditor pdfEditor = new AsposePDFLink.Facades.PdfFileEditor();

bool merged = pdfEditor.Concatenate(InputFiles, OutputFile);

if (!merged)</p><p>
               {</p><p>

var _corrupted = pdfEditor.CorruptedItems;
                   </p><p>string _LogError = pdfEditor.ConversionLog;</p><p>

StringBuilder sbMessage = new StringBuilder();

sbMessage.Append(“Unable to Merge PDFs:”);

foreach (var item in InputFiles)
{
sbMessage.AppendFormat("{0}\n", item);
}
sbMessage.AppendFormat(“Output files:{0}”, OutputFile);

throw new ApplicationException(sbMessage.ToString());

}

Here is the StackTrace:

at MS.Internal.Xml.XPath.XPathParser.ParseXPathExpresion(String xpathExpresion)\r\n at MS.Internal.Xml.XPath.QueryBuilder.Build(String query, Boolean allowVar, Boolean allowKey)\r\n at System.Xml.XPath.XPathExpression.Compile(String xpath, IXmlNamespaceResolver nsResolver)\r\n at System.Xml.XPath.XPathNavigator.Select(String xpath)\r\n at System.Xml.XmlNode.SelectNodes(String xpath)\r\n at ž..€(String )\r\n at ž..€(String , String )\r\n at Aspose.Pdf.InteractiveFeatures.Forms.XFA.set_Item(String path, String value)\r\n at ..€(XmlNode , String , Hashtable , Hashtable )\r\n at ..€(XmlNode , String , Hashtable , Hashtable )\r\n at ..€(XmlNode , String , Hashtable , Hashtable )\r\n at ..€(XmlNode , String , Hashtable , Hashtable )\r\n at ..€(XmlNode , String , Hashtable , Hashtable )\r\n at ..€(XmlNode , Hashtable )\r\n at ..€(Document , Hashtable )\r\n at Aspose.Pdf.Facades.PdfFileEditor.€(Document[] , Document )\r\n at Aspose.Pdf.Facades.PdfFileEditor.Concatenate(String[] inputFiles, String outputFile)

Please let me know if you have any other questions

Alvaro

Hi Alvaro,

Thanks
for using our products.<o:p></o:p>

I have tested the scenario and I am able to reproduce the same problem. For the sake of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-35104. We will investigate this issue in details and will keep you updated on the status of a correction.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

any update is this issue.

thank you

Alvaro

Hi Alvaro,

Thanks for your patience. We have a good news for you, your reported issue has been resolved. The fix for the issue will be included in upcoming release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 8.0. Currently our development team is testing and integrating the build and we will publish it soon. We will notify you via this forum thread as soon as it is published and gets available for download.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-35104) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 8.0.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.