Apose.Slides for Microsoft 2008 R2

I recently read in a forum that Apose.Slides for SSRS is not compatible with SQL Server 2008 R2, and that it might be delivered by the end of September. Is there a known date for when this will be available?

Dear Robert,

Thanks for considering Aspose.Slides.

I would like to share that the support for SQL Server 2008 is currently unavailable in Aspose.Slides for RS. Our development team is very hopeful to provide the fix the issue 17670 by end of September and release the fix. However, still we cannot make and definite promises.

Thanks and Regards,

Is it possible to be notified when support for 2008 R2 is available?

Dear Robert,

We are very much hopeful that the support for SQL Server 2008 R2 will be available by end of Septmeber. You will be automatically notified, once the feature is available.

Thanks and Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 17670) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hello -

I recently installed the 3.6 version that should support SQL Server 2008 R2. However, when I export to PPT or PPTX I still get the same error:

"An error occurred during rendering of the report. (rrRenderingError). For more information about this error navigate to the report server on the local machine, or enable remote errors."

Attached is the SSRS log file.

Any ideas?

Dear Robert,

We are greatly sorry for the inconvenience. We are investigating the issue and will share information with as soon as some response is received from our development team.

Thanks and Regards,

Dear Robert,

We are greatly sorry for the inconvenience.

There were some issues related to SQL Server 2008 R2 support reported in the product release Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 3.6.0. Our development team has resolved the raised issues. We have uploaded the fresh product version. Please proceed to this download section link for downloading the latest updated release of Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 3.6.0. Please share your feedback with us for further product improvement.

Thanks and Regards,