Aspose.Words error "View Reports is currently unavailable"

HI,

I created a custom DNN module that uses your word component for reporting. I modified one of the reports to accept a date range criteria. Before it was working normally but now I get the message below. The license file is the same and no modifications were made to how the component is accessed. Additionally, there is another report on the same site that works fine. I even tried installing your latest realease with no results? Any ideas?

Error: View Reports is currently unavailable.
DotNetNuke.ModuleLoadException: The located assembly’s manifest definition with name ‘Aspose.Word’ does not match the assembly reference. —> System.IO.FileLoadException: The located assembly’s manifest definition with name ‘Aspose.Word’ does not match the assembly reference. File name: “Aspose.Word” at SonataLabs.DNN.Modules.RequestInformation.RequestInformationOptions.SetAsposeLicense() at SonataLabs.DNN.Modules.RequestInformation.RequestInformationOptions.cmdReport_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) === Pre-bind state information === LOG: DisplayName = Aspose.Word, Version=2.4.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=716fcc553a201e56 (Fully-specified) LOG: Appbase = file:///C:/iDesignDNN212 LOG: Initial PrivatePath = bin Calling assembly : SonataLabs.DNN.Modules.RequestInformation, Version=1.0.0.13990, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null. === LOG: Publisher policy file is not found. LOG: No redirect found in host configuration file (C:\WINNT`Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet.config). LOG: Using machine configuration file from C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\config\machine.config. LOG: Post-policy reference: Aspose.Word, Version=2.4.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=716fcc553a201e56 LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/WINNT/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v1.1.4322/Temporary ASP.NETFiles/dotnetnuke/e02bbe99/862d5e7c/Aspose.Word.DLL. LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/WINNT/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v1.1.4322/TemporaryASP.NET` Files/dotnetnuke/e02bbe99/862d5e7c/Aspose.Word/Aspose.Word.DLL. LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/iDesignDNN212/bin/Aspose.Word.DLL. WRN: Comparing the assembly name resulted in the mismatch: Minor Version — End of inner exception stack trace —

Hi,

Such error has been discussed in the forums a couple of times. Basically, the cause could be related to the ASP .NET cache. Please see here:

https://forum.aspose.com/t/128524
https://forum.aspose.com/t/128524

Let us know if the information contained in these threads helps.