Aspose.Words XPS rendered document slow to view in Microsoft XPS Viewer

We are using Aspose.Words in .NET 4.0 to convert a MS Word document containing an image of a MS Visio diagram. The XPS document renders/performs very slow when viewed with the default MS XPS Viewer. If I open the same file in XPS Annotator the document is able to be viewed and used as expected.
To further investigate the problem I used the MS Word Save As and XPS Printer driver to create two additional XPS versions of the documents to see how they perform. Both perform fine when using the MS XPS Viewer although the resolution of the Save As version is fairly poor. The XPS Printer driver has a pretty good resolution, but is not as good as that of the Aspose.Word converted when viewed using the XPS Annotator to view the document.
The documents are presently being converted using Aspose.Words v11.3. Has anyone encountered this issue before and/or know the problem to be fixed in a later version of the product?

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please use the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET. If you still face the same problem, please share your input Word document here for testing? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Tahir,
The lastest version of Aspose.Words for .NET appears to fix our problem so this helps us moving forward. However, we are interested in knowning what was corrected in the document generation to fix this problem as we need to fix existing documents with the problem. Since this is most likely going to need to be done programmatically we’d like to know if there is a signature that would highlight the issue in the XPS file hierarchy and what steps can be done to correct problem documents.
Thanks,
Aaron

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please note that every new release of Aspose.Words comes up with some new features, enhancements in the existing features and bug fixes. There is a long list of new feature, bugs fixes and enhancements from v11.3.0 to 13.1.0 so it is difficult to know which feature/bug fix has solved your problem. You can find the list of bug fixes, features, enhancements of latest version from here:
https://releases.aspose.com/words/net

If you face any issue with the output file generated with Aspose.Words, please share your input document here for investigation purposes.