Append paragraphs

milan> I would like to know if there is possible to append two paragraphs collections, without parsing one of them."
milan> To be more clear : I have two different sections, each one with different content. I want to take the content from section 2 and put it in the section 1. Now, I parse paragraphs collection from section 2 and I add each paragraph to the paragraphs collection in section 1.
milan> well, it is expected that parsing a paragraphs collection takes time. but there is this method “section.setParagraphs(paragraphs)” that works fast, and I thought I can use it in what I need, but actually the method deletes the old content of the section, so possibly something like “section.addParagraphs(paragraphs)” could do the job very quick. But such method does not exist, so I’ll use the parsing method insted.

Hello Milan,

Sorry for replying you late.

Can you please share the code snippet in which you've used the method section.setParagraphs(paragraphs) so that we can test the scenario at our end. Besides this, I've logged the requirement of having some method like section.addParagraphs(paragraphs) in our issue tracking system as PDFJAVA-13720. We would look into the details of this requirement and will keep you updated with the status of implementation.

Your patience and comprehension is greatly appreciated in this regard.