We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Appending a digitally Signed Document and saving as pdf

Hi,

I am trying out Aspose words to see if it works for my project. I have to append few docx documents and save it as a pdf.

Now one of the document happens to be a digitally signed document. i am certain that is the problem because if i comment out this portion of the code, generation of pdf works fine.

I get "FileCorruptedException The document appears to be corrupted and cannot be loaded."

Can you confirm if this is a known issue ? if so what is the workaround ? I can refactor my code to append a non-digitally signed one too but i would prefer if Aspose can append a signed one.

Thanks,
Siva
Hi Siva,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please note that when you load a document into Aspose.Words the document signature is automatically lost. This is by design as the document is not the same anymore. You will need to reapply another signature during export, however currently Aspose.Words only signs PDF documents on output. Signing a OOXML document is not yet supported.

Could you please attach your input Word documents along with code here for testing? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-2852) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.