Appending documents from template error

I hope I explain this clearly.

I start a documentbuilder
I load template “t”, find bookmark “b”, append first document, append “t” to documentbuilder
I load template “t”, find bookmark “b”, append second document, append “t” to documentbuilder
I save as .doc

Open .doc in Word
Attempt to open the embedded ole object on first page. Word opens ole object from second page.
Attempt to open the embedded ole object on second page. Word opens ole object from second page correctly.

Alternately,
I start a documentbuilder
I load template “t”, find bookmark “b”, append first document, append “t” to documentbuilder
I load template “t”, find bookmark “b”, append second document, append “t” to documentbuilder
I save as .rtf

Open .rtf in Word
Attempt to open the embedded ole object on first page. Word opens ole object from first page correctly.
Attempt to open the embedded ole object on second page. Word opens ole object from second page correctly.

To summarize:
.doc appears incorrect while .rtf appear correct.
.doc looks like any attempt to open an OLE object will always load the last ole object in the document.

Files are attached

I discovered a workaround that appears to work.
Save documentbuilder.document as RTF
new Document(RTF).save(DOC)

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am unable to produce the scenario at my end. Workaround has been given by yourself. I would say that this is not a workaround but a good programming technique as it is preferred to use built in functionality which is fast, reliable, tested and stable.

Please let us know if you need more assistance, we will be glad to help you.

I duplicate it every time with the attached files.

Open the Aspose generated output.doc from Word. From within output.doc, attempt to open the “Time” graph OLE object. It instead opens the “Frequency in Hz” graph OLE.