Support for Apple Keynote files in Aspose.Slides (C# .NET)

Hi,

We need to be able to open and work with Apple Keynote files. Is this something Aspose supports or plans to support? If not, does anyone know of a solution? Thanks.

Hello Dear,

I regret to share that at the moment the support for apple keynote files is unavailable at the moment in Aspose.Slides. I have created an issue with ID 25966 as a new feature request to investigate the possibility of implementing desired feature support. This thread has also been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue is resolved.

Thanks and Regards,

Hello,

is support for Apple Keynote files in Aspose Slides available yet?

Thanks,
Dejan

Hi Dejan,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the status of the issue from our issue tracking system and regret to share that issue has not yet been resolved. However, I have requested our development team to schedule the issue for investigation and resolution. I will be able to share the information with you as soon as it will be shared by our development team.

Many Thanks,

Hi,

anything new about this?

Thanks,
Dejan

Hi Dejan,

I have discussed the issue in detail with our development team. Actually, the feature involves immense time and resource involvement. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide the feature support presently but we will share the notification with you once we are able provide the support.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hello,

Any news about keynote?

Best Regards,
Long

Hi Long,

I have verified the feature support from our issue tracking system and regret to share that the support is presently unavailable in Aspose.Slides at the moment. We will share the good news with you as soon as the support will be available.

Many Thanks,

Do you have an update about the support of Apple Keynote? Six month have been passed since the last request.

Hi Tim,

I have discussed the feature availability with our development team and like to share that the requested support is scheduled for implementation by end of 2015. We will share notification with you once the support will be available in Aspose.Slides.

Many Thanks,

Greetings,

I’m wondering if support for Keynote files is still on track for the end of the year.
thanks!

erik

Hi Erik,

I have discussed the status of feature with our product team. We plan to initiate work over the requested feature during Q1 of 2016. We will be able to share the further feedback with you in this regard as soon as it will be shared by our product team.

Many Thanks,

Since Q1 is now behind us, can you provide an update on this? Is development still planned in the near term or has something else taken priority?

Hi Zac,

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that I have requested our product team to share the status of this issue and I will be able to update you as soon as they will share the information with us. We appreciate your patience in this regard.

Best Regards,

Hello,

What is the latest status on the feature to support Keynote?

Thank you

Hi Erik,

Our product team has tested the internal implementation of KeyNote file. It is in binary format and there is not much information available for that at the moment. The implementation is still on hold till the time there is further information available in this regard. We will share further updates with you as soon as they will be shared by our product team.

Many Thanks,

Any updates on this?

@rileyja,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and regret to share that at present the requested support is unavailable in API. We will share the good news with you as soon as the feature will be supported in API.

Hi everyone
What is the news about that work please ?
regards

@kokilol,
Unfortunately, there are no plans for supporting Apple Keynote format in Aspose.Slides. Adding support for Apple Keynote file format is a really huge task. Besides, there is no open free specification for this format. There are also some technical issues with implementing such support in Aspose.Slides.