Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.
Please download and use the latest version:
Aspose.Cells for .NET 7.3.1
and let us know your feedback. Your problem should be resolved with the latest version.
If the problem still occurs, please provide us your source xls file which you are loading and saving using Aspose.Cells for .NET.
We will look into this issue and help you asap. In case, it is a bug, we will log it in our database so that it could be fixed asap.
Thanks for your source file.
I was unable to replicate this issue using the latest version and everything is working fine.
Please see the code below and the output xls file generated by it. Macros are intact.
string filePath = @“F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\sablon.xls”;
//First copy ole object from source workbook into destination workbook
Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath);
//Add something in some cell
Worksheet worksheet = workbook.Worksheets;
//Save the workbook
workbook.Save(filePath + “.out.xls”);
i am copying your code, doing the samething but my sablon.xls.out.xls file is running without macros
Thanks for your feedback.
You are using the correct dll.
Please attach your output file, save it with different name like sablon.xls.out2.xls and attach here, I will check it at my end.
Please also download and see the output file generated by me at your end and let me know your feedback. Is it working fine at your end?
Also let us know, are you using .NET framework client profile on your system or it is a regular .NET framework.
Please share your complete System Environment (i.e OS, 32/64 bit, .NET framework etc)
Thanks for your help,
Thanks for your feedback
When I open your file, I found, it gets repaired and macros are lost.
We have logged your issue for investigation. We will look into this issue and resolve the issue or advise you.
Once the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.
This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-40995.
We could not find any issue here.
After checking the data of sablon.xls.out2.xls , we do not think it’s saved with sablon.xls (attached in the previous post).
If you still has problem, please create a sample project with the template file and post it here. We will check it soon.
I am attaching the sample project , the sablon.xls file and the output generated with the sample project
Thanks for your project and using Aspose.Cells.
I was not able to replicate this issue at my end. However, I have logged your comments in our database against the issue id: CELLSNET-40995 for investigation.
Once, there is some update for you, we will let you know asap.
Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.
We were unable to find any issue with the generated file.
Please download the output file generated by your code, it works fine.
We could not find any reasons why you are having this issue on your system.