Apsose.Cells saving Excel with chart to PDF results in very badly formatted chart

Hello,

We have an Excel file that was generated by Aspose.Cells that has a country chart which displays just fine in Excel, but when we use Aspose.Cells to save to PDF the chart is completely messed up.

I will attach a zip file with an example Excel file. On the “Dashboard” worksheet you will see the chart. The example code in the zip has code to open the Excel file and save it to PDF. You will see that in the resulting PDF the country chart is completely bad.
ExcelToPdfTest.zip (1.4 MB)

@jcapson,

Thanks for the template XLSX file containing the chart.

I tested your scenario/case by converting the Excel XLSX file to PDF but it does not render the chart properly rather it renders a common column/bar chart in the output PDF. This is expected. Please note, Map chart rendering is not yet supported, see the last line of the table in the document for your reference.

We have already opened the following ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSNET-54149

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@amjad.sahi, I don’t think I can see the ticket CELLSNET-54149. When you say that you “have already opened [that] ticket in [your] internal issue tracking system”, do you mean that because of our support inquiry you opened the ticket, or that the CELLSNET-54149 ticket was already in the queue?

@jcapson
When we reproduced the user-reported issue, we create one ticket for it in our internal tracking system so developers will investigate and fix it accordingly(tickets in the queue will be processed according to priorities, such as corresponding customer’s different support services). You cannot see the details of the ticket for your issue. However, you can see the ticket id linked to your post and its status. When your issue is fixed, you will see the status of corresponding ticket linked to your post becomes “Resolved”. Also you will get updated and notified when the official release which contains the fix gets published.

We added the ticket for other user for his thread posted 4 months ago.

Please note that supporting Map chart rendering is a complex task, so it may take additional time to evaluate and provide support for it. We will keep you updated on any progress regarding this matter.