Arabic Text Rendering

Sorry for being unclear regarding #2. Okay, now could you please switch to the positioned layout mode as described in
https://docs.aspose.com/words/reportingservices/document-layout-flow-vs-positioned/
and take a look if the document’s appearance is good? Once you confirm that, I will provide you with a special build of the product and tell you what to add to the report in order to instruct the renderer export only this particular report as positioned.
Please let me know if something is still not clear enough to you.

Thank you very much, now everything is clear. Within few hours I will be in work,I will try and let you know what is the status…
Regards,
Suhaib

And I have just implemented the possibility of report-level configuration. Confirm that the positioned output is okay and I will provide you with everything required to set this up.

Okay, to avoid waiting I will provide everything in advance.
Here are the steps to configure an individual report:

1. Install the new dll (find attached).
  2. Add a textbox to any place in the report.
  3. Set textbox visibility to Hidden.
  4. Set textbox name to AWConfiguration.
  5. Set textbox text to the XML similar to that you would specify in the element of the configuration file. For example, to make this particular report be exported in positioned layout mode, set the text to Positioned.

In case of any troubles, please contact me here.
Thanks.

Dear Dmitry,
First of all I like to say that I’m so sorry for late in my response, but the last two days were very hard and difficult for our team in the work to satisfy delivering our project to the client on dead lined time.
Second important and great thing is to say thank you very much for your valuable and appreciated effort.
Everything is going very well with the client and your last modifications and solutions were done successfully and satisfied clients requirement for now, but as you know the requests and hope your cooperation in further request from our client.
I contacted your sales staff and they are great also, and my client purchasing department is in progress to purchase you product (Aspose.Word).
Kindly, I have another issue to discuss with you, as you know that we have PDF format as a built in format within MS Report Services rendering formats. But my client told me recently that they have a problem with Arabic numbers (digits) that even they were in RTL format they shown in English not in Arabic. So they changes the reports containing Arabic numbers to TIF format (which they don’t like but cause they don’t have any solutions in hands). So I like to know if your Aspose.PDF can solve this issue so we can be in touch to get your suggested solutions and to know if it is possible or not.
Regards & Thanks,
Suhaib

Dear Suhaib,
Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services is a separate product developed by another team. Please start another thread containing your request about the PDF issues in the following forum:
https://forum.aspose.com/c/pdf/10
It is reasonable to start a separate thread there because you may have a lot of PDF specific questions to discuss.
Thanks.