We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Archive versions from Artifactory/Maven

Our subscription to Aspose.Words has expired (Dec 2013), so the latest version of it that we can currently run is apparently 13.10.0. I’m not able to retrieve it as a Maven dependency, though, although I can get current versions (which give me a license exception). Is it possible for me to get 13.10.0 as a Maven dependency?

Hi John,

Thanks for your inquiry. No. It is not possible. The minimum version you can download from Maven is 14.11.0. Unfortunately, there is no way to get such an old version of Aspose.Words from aspose.com either. You can get only version of Aspose.Words that is not older than one year. You are advised to keep a backup copy of any downloaded versions of Aspose.Words for future use.

We suggest you please always use the latest version of Aspose.Words as it contains newly introduced features, enhancements and fixes for issues reported earlier. The solution would be to renew your subscription. For renewing/upgrading a subscription, please contact our sales team via Aspose.Purchase forum.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Best regards,