Are the pdfs created by Aspose PDF for java 508 compatible

Hi,

I wanted to check if Aspose.pdf for java is 508 compatible or not. We create tables using Aspose.pdf and wanted to confirm if the tables or other components are 508 compatible.

Regards,
Rajeev

Hi Rajeev,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid currently Aspose.Pdf does not support creation of 508 standards compliant PDF. However we have already logged a new feature request PDFNEWJAVA-34542 in our issue tracking system for the purpose. We have linked your post to the issue ID and we will notify you as soon as it is implemented.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hi,

I wanted to check if there has been any progress on creating 508 Compliance PDF files using Aspose.

Regards,

Hi Carol,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid the requested feature is still not implemented. Our product team is busy in resolving other priority issues and implementing the features. We will let you know as soon as our development team plan the issue and set some ETA for it.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Best Regards,

I just saw an email about an updated version of the PDF tool.

Do you know if that latest version has any updates for section 508 compliance?

Hi Scot,

Thanks for your patience.

I am afraid the feature to create 508 compliant documents is currently not supported. However as soon as we have some further updates, we will let you know.