We have an older version (16.1.0) of aspose.slide running and we could to upgrade to the latest version. We are looking for some guidance on how the upgrade should be planned? For example,
- do we just need to replace the aspose.slide library or
- will the upgrade require code refactoring or
- a complete code-rewrite?
- do we also need to upgrade underlying Java version?
Our application does the following
- Splits the presentation into individual slides
- Joins the individual slides to create a new presentation
- Converts a presentation into PDF
- Convert individual slides into images
We want to know the challenges that we may face.
Thanks for your help.