Are you ISO 27001 compliant with your security practices?

I was wondering whether you are in process of certifying your security standards according to ISO 27001 in the near future and what kind of other certifications or other security promises do you offer for your users of the privacy of document data and continuity of your service?

We are looking for a provider to do the document conversions to PDF but we need to maintain a chain of reviewed security policies for some of our customers and thus are looking for alternatives. If you can not provide any assurances of security policies, would you happen to know any other provider who could be able to do this?

Also have you got any solutions that you could deploy in premises so that we could ourselves be guaranteeing adequate security policies? What price ranges would you give for projects like this?

Submitted from: http://saaspose.com/

Hi Antti,

Thank you very much for your interest in Saaspose.

I have asked our concerned teams regarding your requirements and you'll be updated soon.

Thanks & Regards
Shahzad Latif
Saaspose Support Team.

Hi Antti,

After discussing with our business team, I would like to share the following points regarding your concerns:

1. We adhere to strict internal security standards and industry best practices but we do not have a formal ISO 27001 certification. We currently have no immediate plans to get a formal accreditation. We are not aware of another provider who offer ISO 27001 certification.

2. Currently we do not offer an on-premises option, however shortly our sister-venture GroupDocs.Com will offer an on-premises deployment of their GroupDocs Viewer product which will contain some conversion options. It will be 3-6 months before that product will be available and we can share more details then.

If you find any further questions, please do let us know.

Thanks & Regards
Shahzad Latif
Saaspose Support Team.

Hi,
May I know whether you have got the ISO 27001 certification (or any other security certification) by now.

@ruwan

Thanks for contacting support.

Aspose.PDF API supports conversion to PDF/A formats which comes under ISO-19005 compliance standards. However, would you please share your detailed requirements about ISO 27001 certification that which features/restrictions you are interested in. We will further check information at our side and share our feedback with you.