ArgumentOutOfRangeException reading resaved PPTX with a chart

I’ve run into a problem with Aspose.Slides v14.2.0 when trying to open a PPTX file I had previously modified and saved.

The PPTX file contains a single slide with a chart, and comparing the XML, it appears as though there is a problem in the chart1.xml file that is generated the second time I save the presentation.

I’m attaching a ZIP file with the PPTX file and code to reproduce the problem - you should get an exception in the last line.

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for sharing the template file.

I am able to reproduce your mentioned issue after an initial test. Your issue has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id: SLIDESNET-35334. You will be notified via this forum thread regarding any updates against your reported issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Thanks, and I apologize for reporting so many bugs lately!

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-35334) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan