I am using LoadData to process a bunch of Excel files. This has been working fine but I have recently been experience an ArgumentOutOfRangeException (with the message "index and count must refer to a location within the buffer") when trying to open some of the files.
I cannot send you any of the files in question because the contents are sensitive. However, I have been spending the past several days looking in to it. Today I made a slight breakthrough in at least getting a possible cause. The documents that have the problem contain hyperlinks. If I remove the actual hyperlink, the document loads fine.
I cannot manually remove the hyperlinks on these documents. I need to know if this is a known issue or if I am doing something wrong.
For the record, my Aspose.Cells version is 18.104.22.168.