ArgumentOutOfRangeException when Updating Fields

Hi,

We’re getting ArgumentOutOfRangeException on the attached document (UpdateFields.docx (854.5 KB)) when calling UpdateFields().

The message is:

Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.

StackTrace:

at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
at  ​ .(Section ,  ​  ,     )
at  ​ .(Paragraph ,  ​  ,     )
at    .(Paragraph )
at    . ()
at    . ()
at    .()
at    .MoveNext()
at    .(    ,     , Boolean ,     )
at    .(Field ,     , Boolean )
at    .     (Field , Boolean )
at    .( )
at    .( )
at    .(    )
at    .(e , e )
at    .(Node )
at Aspose.Words.Document.UpdateFields()

Using Aspose Words 24.7 .Net Framework

@GaryO
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-27217

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Why is this closed? Also why didn’t I get a notification that it’s closed?

What is the status of WORDSNET-27217?

@GaryO The issue is already resolved in the current codebase. The fix will be included into the next 24.9 (September 2024) version of Aspose.Words. We will let you know once it is published.

Thanks @alexey.noskov ,

What is the difference between status “Closed” and status “Resolved”? I have Slides issue that’s been marked as Resolved which seems the logical next Status. “Closed” is ambiguous. Shouldn’t the Status workflow be that same across the different products?

@GaryO I suppose they are the same. In Aspose.Words team we set status Closed when the issue is not reproducible, is fixed or the issue is not a bug.
Aspose products are developed by independent teams and workflows might be different.