Array formula issue

When I run the following code against the attached file:

Workbook workbook = new Workbook("Test.xls");
workbook.getSettings().setCalcMode(CalcModeType.MANUAL);

int sheet = 0;
int row = 1;
int col = 1;

System.out.println(workbook.getWorksheets().get(sheet).getCells().get(row, col).getStringValue());
workbook.calculateFormula();
System.out.println(workbook.getWorksheets().get(sheet).getCells().get(row, col).getStringValue());
workbook.save("Test-result.xlsx", FileFormatType.XLSX);

The output is as follows:

1/1/2005
#VALUE!

The spreadsheet being recalculated contains a simple array formula. The formula calculates OK in Excel, but when the spreadsheet is loaded in Aspose and recalculated, the result is #VALUE!. If the output spreadsheet is loaded in Excel the #VALUE! can been seen, but the formula is correctly calculated again when F9 is pressed.

We are seeing issues like this throughout a large number of our spreadsheets that contain array formulas.

Hi,

Thanks for your reporting.

I was able to replicate this problem using the latest version:
Aspose.Cells for Java v7.0.1.5

We have logged this issue in our database. Once the issue is fixed or we get some update, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSJAVA-31147.

Below is my code and screenshot for a reference.

Java

String filePath = “F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\Test.xls”;

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath);

workbook.calculateFormula();

workbook.save(filePath + “.out.xlsx”, SaveFormat.XLSX);

Screenshot:

Hi,

We have fixed this issue. Please download: Aspose.Cells for Java v7.0.1.6

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 31147) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan