Arrow links are broken between objects in process flow when using Aspose.Cells 16.12.0.0

When we clear custom doc props and save the workbook, the arrows in our process flow break the link between objects. See attached document. Once the code below is run, the arrows are no longer connected to the boxes.

Private m_filePath As String = String.Empty
app = New Workbook(m_filePath)
CType(app, Aspose.Cells.Workbook).FileName = m_filePath
CType(app, Aspose.Cells.Workbook).CustomDocumentProperties.Clear()
CType(app, Aspose.Cells.Workbook).Save(m_filePath)

I’m using Aspose.Cells 16.12.0.0

Hi,

Thanks for the template file and sample code segment.

After an initial test, I observed the issue as you mentioned by using your sample code with your template file. When I open the output file into Ms Excel manually and then try to move any shape (after selecting it) to some other place, the arrow connector is not attached anymore and becomes separated, see the screenshot for your reference:
http://prntscr.com/djuinz
e.g
Sample code:

Dim workbook = New Workbook(“e:\test2\process+flow+test2.xlsx”)
workbook.CustomDocumentProperties.Clear()
workbook.Save(“e:\test2\out1process+flow+test2.xlsx”)

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-44996” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Thank you Amjad, I’ll follow up in a couple of weeks if I don’t hear anything further.

Hi,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue CELLSNET-44996 now. We will soon (in the next few days) provide the fix after performing QA and including other enhancements and fixes.

Thank you.
Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v16.12.2 and let us know your feedback.

Note:
The above fix is compiled with .NET 2.0, if you need .NET 4.0 compiled fix, then please download: Aspose.Cells for .NET v16.12.2 (.NET 4.0).

Thanks Shakeel and Amjad. It looks like this fixed our issue.

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback and using Aspose.Cells.

It is good to know that your issue is resolved with the latest fix. Let us know if you encounter any other issue, we will be glad to look into it and help you further.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-44996) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.