Arrows slipping

Hi there,

We are having problems while convert attached document to pdf on our system. Some arrows in documents are slipping like i pointed in attached file “pdf_error1.png”.

Hi Ahmet,

Thanks for your inquiry. Its seems your query pertains to Aspose.Cells, so I am moving it to related forum. One of my Aspose.Cells colleagues will guide you appropriately.

Best Regards,

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and use the latest version: Aspose.Cells
for .NET v8.3.2.5
it works fine and generates correct pdf.

I have tested this issue with the following sample code and attached the output PDF generated by it for your reference.

C#

string filePath = @“F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\YURT.BSK.SA.001_1.xlsx”;

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath);

workbook.Save(filePath + “.out.pdf”);

Hi again,

Thanks for your help, but problem persists. If you look the arrow between steps “Filitre (1mm)” and “Mini Temper” you can see it’s slipped to right of the page.

I right click on the arrow and in the Connector Types menu and select Straight Connector it gives me correct result, if I select other types arrow slips somewhere in the document. I think Aspose.Cells handles only straight connector type.

Hi Ahmet,

Thank you for highlighting the issue.

We are able to see the problem while converting your provided spreadsheet to PDF format. It seems that the arrow has shifted it’s position. We have logged this incident in our issue tracking system under the ticket CELLSNET-43421 for further investigation & correction purposes. Please spare us little time to properly analyze the problem cause, and to provide the fix. In the meanwhile, we will keep you posted with updates in this regard.

Hi again,

Is there any progress about the problem?

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We are afraid there is no update for you at this moment. However, we have logged your comment in our database against this issue and requested the development team to provide some fix or ETA for this issue. Once, there is some news for you, we will let you know asap.

Hi,

Thank you for your patience with us. Please note, we have now fixed the problem logged earlier as CELLSNET-43421, and we will shortly provide the fix here after ensuring the quality & incorporating other enhancements.

Hi,

Thanks for your using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v8.6.1.2 and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-43421) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.