Artifact at bottom of UPCA barcode image

For barcode formats that have the codeText displayed slightly inside the barcode (such as UPCA), when I set the ImageQuality to antialias, there is a small line of barcode below the codeText. See the attached image. Is there any way to remove this artifact?

Hi Peter,

Thank you for bringing this issue to us.

While using latest version of Aspose.BarCode for Java v4.5.0, I am able to observe your said issue. The problem is logged in our bug tracking system under ticket Id BARCODJAVA-33151. We will inform you via this forum thread as soon as the issue is resolved.

Please accept our apologies for your inconvenience.

Regards,

Thanks for your quick response. Can you give any estimate on how long it will take for a fix to be released? Thanks!

Hi Peter,

Currently the issue is pending for analysis and is in the queue. Therefore, at the moment we can’t provide an estimate for it’s fix. As soon as we have made some significant progress towards the resolution of this problem, we would be more than happy to update you with the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time.

Thanks and Regards,

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your patience. Could you please try it with the latest version of Aspose.BarCode for Java 5.3.0 and let us know how it goes on your side? Because I did not observe faded lines below the code text. You can download the latest version of Aspose.BarCode 5.3.0 from here:
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.barcode-for-java/default.aspx

Please let us know in case of further assistance and comments.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as BARCODJAVA-33151) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.