AS.Document.Save is dropping inline shape AlternativeText property when saved as WordML

I’m attaching the document OXML containing an inline image with an intact ‘descr’. The attribute is lost in conversion through Aspose to WordML.
We use AlternativeText (descr in OXML, alt in WordML) to assign a unique id to inline shapes (pictures and equations).
When rendering the OXML through Aspose (for Word 2003 clients) we have found that the AlternativeText is not preserved.
I’ve attached an OXML fragment and the corresponding WordML after conversion to illustrate this.

Hi Fred,
Thanks for your inquiry. I’m afraid I can’t reproduce the issue using a quick test on my side. We will need the full document instead of just a fragment of XML, could you please attach your documents here for testing?
Thanks,

Good morning -
I recently attached the full open xml document pertaining to this issue. I haven’t heard whether you’ve been able to reproduce it.
Thanks
Fred

Hi
Thank you for reporting this problem to us. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards,

I know you can’t give estimates - but is this issue still in the queue?

Hello
Thanks for your request. At the moment this issue is pending for analysis. The responsible developer will analyze the issue and we will be able to provide you an estimate.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4732) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.