We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Ask about Aspose.Word on Xamarin.iOS

Hi,

I am working with Aspose.Word on Xamarin.iOS now. I got it works on Simulator with a lot of custom configs. But on Device, it could not work.

Can you please rebuild Aspose.Word on Xamarin.iOS ? I replied on this topic: Xamarin.iOS (Mono) and Aspose.Words

Thanks,
Tri Nguyen

Hi Tri Nguyen,

Your post has been replied and it has been linked to a new issue WORDSNET-10843. We will update you as soon as it is supported.

Best Regards,

@tringuyen.nnt,

It is to inform you that we have released a new API named ‘Aspose.Words for iOS via Xamarin’. You can download it from the following link:
Download Aspose.Words for iOS via Xamarin

Aspose.Words for iOS via Xamarin brings all stunning features of Aspose.Words for .NET to the Xamarin.iOS platform that makes it possible to do native iOS development in C#, with either Visual Studio or Xamarin Studio or you can even use Visual Studio for Mac. Aspose.Words for iOS via Xamarin is a class library that enables your native iOS applications to perform a great range of document processing tasks. Aspose.Words for iOS via Xamarin supports DOC, DOCX, RTF, HTML, OpenDocument, PDF, XPS, EPUB and other formats. With Aspose.Words for iOS via Xamarin you can generate, modify, convert and render documents. For more details, please visit documentation:
Aspose.Words for iOS via Xamarin Documentation