Asking for a refund

Hi,

I’ve been paying for API but the following issue stops me from using it in production. I’d like to get a fund on charges I’ve been paiding since I registered.

Cheers,
Jay

Hi Jay,

First of all, I'm extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused by this issue. I'm glad to share that this issue is resolved at the backend and our team is in the process of testing this issue and moving it to live service. Hopefully, the fix will be available next month.

Secondly, I would like to share that usually we try to fix the issues the earliest possible; however, some times, some complex issues might take longer than usual. As this issue needed to be fixed at the core, it took a little more time.

We do understand your concerns and the inconvenience you faced due to this issue; we have discussed your case in detail at our end, and we would like to offer you 6 months free of your current package (startup) after this issue is resolved. This offer will be valid for your current package limits (startup package). It will not be valid if you upgrade to any of the packages above the startup; neither it will be valid for the additional service usage i.e. the usage exceeding your package limits.

I would also like to share that we normally process the issues on first come first serve basis and try to resolve the issues the earliest possible. However, if you have some show stopper issues in future, you can mention those explicitly, so we could try to prioritize such issues. Of course, we can't prioritize all the issues, so you can share any issues which are most critical to your application.

I hope this will satisfy your concerns. If you still have any concerns and further questions, please do let us know. We're looking forward to your success.

Thanks & Regards
Shahzad Latif
Saaspose Support Team.

Hi Shahzad,

I don't want to withdraw from Saaspose and hope you guys to fix the problems that are show stoppers for my business. I had to write my work around code to merge images and fix the white line issue on my own. But I realized it doesn't seem fair for me to pay for this immature API.
The free offer you mentioned sounds fair. I'll accept the offer and stay with Saaspose.

Cheers,
Jay

Hi Jay,

Thanks for your understanding. We'll update you as soon as this issue is resolved. We're very much hopeful that you won't face any other such problem. However, in case, you find any issue, we'll try our best to resolve the issue the earliest possible. We would appreciate your cooperation and looking forward to help you.

Thanks & Regards
Shahzad Latif
Saaspose Support Team.

Hi Jay,

I would like to share that both of these issues have been resolved now. Please convert your files to HTML, DOC o any supported format and let us know if you find any issue or have more queries.

Best Regards,
Muhammad Ijaz
Support Developer, Saaspose Sialkot Team
http://www.saaspose.com

Hi Jay,

I just wanted to follow up and check whether the two issues resolved by our team earlier worked for you. Have you tried these two operations at your end? I hope it would have resolved your issues. If you find any further questions or concerns, please do let us know.

Thanks & Regards
Shahzad Latif
Saaspose Support Team.

Hi Shahzad,

I just tried and those issues seems to be resolved. I don't see any white line from embedded images when converting pdf to html. Thanks you very much!

Cheers,
Jay

Hi Jay,

It's good to know that these issues are now resolved. I'll close this ticket. If you find any further questions, you can create separate tickets for those.

Thanks & Regards
Shahzad Latif
Saaspose Support Team.