Aspos.Diagram export visio file Problem

Aspose.Diagram.dll Problem Summary

Visio Version:visio2016

VisioVersion:16.0.4266.1003

Aspose.Diagram.dllVersion:18.10 (Version 19.5 also exists this problem)

We have encountered the following problem, during the process of exporting visio file to png or jpg file:

The calling code is as follows:

Diagram diagram = new Diagram (tb_path. Text . ToString ());

ImageSaveOptions options = new ImageSaveOptions ( SaveFileFormat . JPEG );

for (int i = 0; i < diagram. Pages . Count ; i++)

{

options. PageIndex = i;

diagram. Save (i + “.jpg”, options);

}

The problems are shown in the two images, more details are in the attachment files.Aspos.DiagramProblem.zip (467.8 KB)

@daixiaohua

We have logged an issue as DIAGRAMNET-51657 in our issue tracking system for the sake of correction. We will further investigate the issue in details and keep you posted with the status of its rectification. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-51657) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for .NET 19.7.

This problem still exists. Please refer to the annex file.Aspos.Diagram问题20190714.zip (260.3 KB)

@daixiaohua

We are checking it and will get back to you shortly.

@daixiaohua

Another ticket as DIAGRAMNET-51668 has been logged in our issue tracking system for the sake of correction. We will further check the issue in details and let you know as soon as its resolution is made. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-51668) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for .NET 19.8.

使用Aspose19.8版本的解析库,visio图符内的文本仍然有错位问题,word中特殊的项目符号仍然无法正常解析,具体已在附件的文档中体现.Aspose19.8版本问题.zip (386.8 KB)

@daixiaohua

我们对不便表示抱歉。

该问题已在我们的问题跟踪系统中记录为DIAGRAMNET-51689以供进一步调查。我们一定会在解决后立即通知您。请多花点时间。

问题还没有解决吗?项目比较紧急,请尽快完整解决该问题

@daixiaohua

我们想通知您,问题已在Aspose.Diagram for .NET 19.9中得到解决,该问题即将发布。一旦API可供下载,我们一定会通知您。请多花点时间。

请尽快发布,我们的项目将在9月15日上线,在上线前需要将该问题解决

@daixiaohua

我们肯定会在最终测试后尽快发布修复版本,并且肯定会通知您。

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-51689) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for .NET 19.9.