We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Aspose 16.11.0.0 is very slow as compare to Apose 6.4.0.0

Hello Team,

I’ve been purchased & using Aspose.Email to create Pst file, as earlier i was using 6.4 version of aspose, but due to some issue of loading fail eml support member suggested to use latest version of aspose 16.11.0.0.

So i used latest version but i’ve noticed that in 6.4 version of aspose for conversion of 1lakh eml files to pst it use to take 35 hours but as compare to 16.11.0.0 it took 71 hours.

I’ve cross check these same by create two application one with 6.4 and one with 16.11.

The 16.11 one is very slow, can you please check this out as this is very critical for us.

Please correct me if i am wrong in any part.

Looking for positive response.

Thank You.

Regards,
Amit

Hi Amit,

Thank you for contacting Aspose support team.

This issue of performance is logged under Id: EMAILNET-38569 for further investigation by the product team. You will be automatically notified once any update is received in this regard.
Hello,

Is there any updated, its been 2-3 days , please try to understand we are at the verge of release.

Thank You.

Regards,
Amit

Hi Amit,

The issue has been logged too recently and is pending for analysis by our Product team. Performance issues, like this, takes longer to be investigated and fixed completely due to the functional comparison with old functionality. We’ve mentioned your concerns against the logged ticket for further consideration by our Product team and will update you here once there is further update available in this regard.

Hi Amit,

We have investigated the issue and suggest that you should consider adding bulk messages rather than adding individual message to PST for large number of messages say more than 1000. Please give a try to the attached code and share the feedback.

For more options about adding bulk messages please visit here.

Hello Team,

Thanks for your response.

I’ve gone through the code, that you’ve shared for bulk adding messages, but in my code i am taking one mail at one time for a reason because i don’t just load eml into the Aspose.Email MailMessage but also set some addition MAPI Properties and some other properties too.

I would be hard to adding these in bulk due to this reason i can’t added directly in bulk without setting these properties, so is there any work-around can you please suggest on this so that exporting speed would get increased as compare to Aspose.Email version 6.4.0.0

Thank You.

Regards,
Amit

Hi Amit,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We have forwarded your concerns to our Product team and will update you here once there is some information available in this regard.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILNET-38569) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi Amit,

We have made some improvements to the performance in this case, however, there is still work going on for further improvement in performance. You can use this latest version for comparative improved performance than the previous version of the API.