Aspose 4.3.0: Matrix is rendered incorrectly

Hi Support team,

Please take a look on the attched rdl file.
You can open this rdl from your side and then export to DOC via Aspose.

Problems that I faced:

1. Extra columns are displayed.
Result: There are lot of empty columns into MS Word document (Screenshot attached).

2. Page 7 in the report. Extra cell appears in the end of document (Screenshot and document attached).

Thanks,
Sviatoslav

Hi Sviatoslav,

Thanks for your inquiry.

sviatoslav_starovoitenko:

2. Page 7 in the report. Extra cell appears in the end of document (Screenshot and document attached).

I have tested the scenario and have managed
to reproduce the same issue at my side. For the sake of correction, I
have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSRPT-187.

I have found the page orientation issue while converting RDL to Doc/Docx. I have logged this issue as
WORDSRPT-186. I have linked this forum thread to the same issues and you will be
notified via this forum thread once these issues are resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Problems that I faced:
1. Extra columns are displayed.
Result: There are lot of empty columns into MS Word document (Screenshot attached).

This is not an issue. If you preview your report, you can see these empty columns.

Hi Sviatoslav,

Thanks for your patience.

It
is to inform you that our development team has completed the work on
the issue (WORDSRPT-186) and has come to a conclusion that this issue
and the
undesired behavior you’re observing is actually not a bug in
Aspose.Words.

Orientation in test report properties was set as PORTRAIT. But Aspose.Words for Reporting Services requires explicit setting of orientation. So when you set it to LANDSCAPE, it will work fine.

Hi Support Team,

You released new version of Aspose for Rs (4.4.0). Congratulation!

In release notes i see that you have fixed this issue (WORDSRPT-187).

I still see the same problem.

2. Page 7 in the report. Extra cell appears in the end of document (Screenshot and document attached)

Thanks,
Sviatoslav

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSRPT-187) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for Reporting Services release.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hi Sviatoslav,

In release notes i see that you have fixed this issue (WORDSRPT-187).
I still see the same problem.
2. Page 7 in the report. Extra cell appears in the end of document (Screenshot and document attached)

Thanks for your patience. I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSRPT-201. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSRPT-201) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for Reporting Services release.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hi Aspose Team,

Are you kidding me?
I still see the same error with my test RDL. Please test it from your side and let me know!

Thanks,
Sviatoslav
Hi Sviatoslav,

We have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSRPT-237. We have asked concerned developer to check this issue. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We are really very sorry for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSRPT-237) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for Reporting Services update.