ASPOSE and Subversion/AnthillPro

Good Morning,

I am evaluating ASPOSE for use with our Web Application. I am able to successfully reference the ASPOSE.Cells.dll in my Web Application, and successfully export a spreadsheet to a DataTable. My issue now is with our Source Code Manager, Subversion/AnthillPro. When AHP tries to build the solution for deployment I get the following errors, even though I have added the .dll to my Project:

Build .Net Solution
· “F:\jobs\projects\QualityInsightApplication\Build_RB_2_5_x\QualityInsight.WebSite\QualityInsight.WebSite.vbproj” (default target) (4) ->
· (CoreCompile target) ->
· F:\jobs\projects\QualityInsightApplication\Build_RB_2_5_x\QualityInsight.WebSite\AuditImport.aspx.vb(144,25): error BC30002: Type ‘Workbook’ is not defined. [F:\jobs\projects\QualityInsightApplication\Build_RB_2_5_x\QualityInsight.WebSite\QualityInsight.WebSite.vbproj]
· F:\jobs\projects\QualityInsightApplication\Build_RB_2_5_x\QualityInsight.WebSite\AuditImport.aspx.vb(145,26): error BC30002: Type ‘Worksheet’ is not defined. [F:\jobs\projects\QualityInsightApplication\Build_RB_2_5_x\QualityInsight.WebSite\QualityInsight.WebSite.vbproj]
I also added an Import for each of those separately even though I don’t think I need to:
Imports Aspose.Cells
Imports Aspose.Cells.Workbook
Imports Aspose.Cells.Worksheet

Any thoughts on what I might have missed?

Thank You,

Kevin Gordon

Hi Kevin, Good morning.

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We do not this this issue is related to Aspose.Cells. We have attached a sample web site project that uses Aspose.Cells and create a sample workbook which contains some text in cell A1. Please download it and run it at your end. It will give you idea how to utilize Aspose.Cells in your web site project.

I have attached the sample project and the excel file generated by if for your reference. I have also attached the screenshot that shows how the project looks when it is running.