Aspose android.cells

I downloaded android cells source code from github and run in my system but it’s not working properly errros are below…

java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Invalid index 3, size is 0
at java.util.ArrayList.throwIndexOutOfBoundsException(ArrayList.java:255)
at java.util.ArrayList.get(ArrayList.java:308)
at com.aspose.cells.DocumentPropertyCollection.get(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.cells.examples.asposecellsexamples.UtilityFeatures.DocumentProperties.getPropertyUsingNameOrIndex(DocumentProperties.java:29)
at com.aspose.cells.examples.asposecellsexamples.MainActivity.runWorkingWithFilesExamples(MainActivity.java:231)
at com.aspose.cells.examples.asposecellsexamples.MainActivity$1.onItemClick(MainActivity.java:131)

Retrieve Name, Value And Type of Document Property
java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Invalid index 0, size is 0
at java.util.ArrayList.throwIndexOutOfBoundsException(ArrayList.java:255)
at java.util.ArrayList.get(ArrayList.java:308)
at com.aspose.cells.DocumentPropertyCollection.get(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.cells.examples.asposecellsexamples.UtilityFeatures.DocumentProperties.retrieveNameValueAndTypeOfDocumentProperty(DocumentProperties.java:50)
at com.aspose.cells.examples.asposecellsexamples.MainActivity.runWorkingWithFilesExamples(MainActivity.java:232)
at com.aspose.cells.examples.asposecellsexamples.MainActivity$1.onItemClick(MainActivity.java:131)

Hi Sarvjeet,

Thank you for considering Aspose APIs.

I have freshly acquired the Aspose.Cells for Android examples from GitHub, and have executed the mentioned example (DocumentProperties), however, I was not able to observe any such problem on my end. Please note, both of the mentioned issues could have been caused due to one reason, that is; the sample spreadsheet being used for this example does not contain any document properties, that is the reason you are getting IndexOutOfBoundsException when you try to access a document property via index or by its name. Please try the case against the attached sample spreadsheet by first uploading it to the Aspose folder in your emulator’s SD card.