Aspose Barcode Release History

My company used the Aspose.Barcode component many years ago and are looking at upgrading. Is there a single place were I could see a list of all of the new releases as well as what fix/updates were included in them?

I need to be able to determine if it’s worth it to upgrade and having to scroll through all releases is cumbersome.
Hi Kenith,

Thank you for your inquiry.

You can find all available published releases in the Aspose download section. Further, you can find details of improvements and changes associated with the release on the release download page. You can also find the details on public API changes in migrating from earlier versions section. Please visit the following links for details.

Thanks. That’s closer to what I needed to see. I’ll definitely peruse them.

We are on a very old version, version 2.1 to be exact.

What new features have been introduced since then that would make it worthwhile to upgrade. We are not heavy users of the Barcode Generator, so only performance improvements for BarcodeBuilder class would effect us.
Hi Kenith,

Thank you for writing us back.

Yes, many updates have been introduced to optimize the performance since 2.1. We hope that Aspose.BarCode will meet your requirements. Feel free to contact us in case you have any query or comments.