We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Aspose bug tracking system # PDFNEWNET-35888 status

I’m trying to connect with someone on this bug and try to get it escalated, but I don’t know how to do that using your forum.

Hi Moertel,

Thanks for contacting support.

The development team has been busy resolving
other priority issues and I am afraid the issue reported earlier is not yet
resolved. Nevertheless, I have requested the team to share the ETA regarding
its resolution. As soon as we have some definite updates regarding its
resolution, we would be more than happy to update you with the status of correction.
Please be patient and spare us little more time.<o:p></o:p>

Furthermore, please note that you have reported issue under normal/free support forum and as a normal rule of practice, issues are resolved in first come and first serve basis; but the problems logged/reported under Enterprise or Priority support model, have high precedence in terms of resolution, as compare to issues under normal/free support model.

In case you need to have your issue prioritized, you may consider opting for Enterprise or Priority support options. Nonetheless, note that ES/PS support does not guarantee any immediate resolution of issues (because it might be dependent on other issues or feature which needs to be implemented) but under this model, the development team starts investigating the problem on high priority. For further details, please visit Support Options.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-35888) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.1.0.

For further details, you may check this blog post.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(1)

Hi Moertel,

Thanks for your patience. We have further investigated the issue and found that you need to use ExtractXfaData/ SetXfaData for export/import XFA data. Please check following code snippet. It will fix the issue.

// Export<o:p></o:p>

FileStream fs = new FileStream(myDir+“FilledForm.pdf”, FileMode.Open, FileAccess.ReadWrite);<o:p></o:p>

Aspose.Pdf.Facades.Form form = new Aspose.Pdf.Facades.Form();<o:p></o:p>

form.BindPdf(fs);<o:p></o:p>

FileStream xmlexportStream = new FileStream(myDir + “35888.xml”, FileMode.Create);<o:p></o:p>

form.ExtractXfaData(xmlexportStream);<o:p></o:p>

xmlexportStream.Close();<o:p></o:p>

// Import<o:p></o:p>

Aspose.Pdf.Facades.Form form1 = new Aspose.Pdf.Facades.Form();<o:p></o:p>

FileStream fs1 = new FileStream(myDir+“BlankForm.pdf”, FileMode.Open, FileAccess.ReadWrite);<o:p></o:p>

form1.BindPdf(fs1);<o:p></o:p>

FileStream xmlInputStream = new FileStream(myDir + “35888.xml”, FileMode.Open);<o:p></o:p>

form1.SetXfaData(xmlInputStream);<o:p></o:p>

form1.Save(fs1);<o:p></o:p>

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

<o:p> </o:p>