ASPOSE can support the SQL Server 2012 and .Net 3.5?

hi Team,

ASPOSE can support for SQL server 2012 reporting Services and .Net 3.5 ?

Now, our using the component as below

Aspose.Words.ReportingServices.dll 1.7.1.0
Aspose.Pdf.ReportingServices.dll 3.1.1.0
Aspose.Words.dll 11.5.0.0

please advise!!

thanks

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am representative of Aspose.Words team.

I like to share with you that Aspose.Words for Reporting Services supports the SSRS 2012. I suggest you, please use the latest version of Aspose.Words for Reporting Services 3.8.0.

Yes, Aspose.Words support .NET Framework version from 1.0 to 4.0 (Full support for 32-bit and 64-bit). Please download the latest version of Aspose.Words from here:
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/entry435076.aspx

I am moving this thread to Aspose.Total forum so that Aspose.Pdf team will reply you as well.

Hi.

I am a representative from Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services team.

Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services is a Rendering Extension and it supports three platforms ReportViewer control, Business Intelligent Studio (or Data Tools ) and Reporting Services service. Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services works with Business Intelligent Studio (now it is called SQL Server Data Tools) that comes with MS SQL 2012.

In order to enable Aspose.Pdf for RS export extension in SQL Server Business Intelligent Studio you have to run install on system where BI Studio were installed. If installation fails then follow this steps to install it manually.

Current version of automatic installer does not supports SQL Server Data Tools (VS 2010). So in order to enable Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services extension in SQL Server Data Tools (VS 2010) you need to do steps described here and add this:

<dependentAssembly><o:p></o:p>

<assemblyIdentity name="Microsoft.ReportingServices.ProcessingCore" publicKeyToken="89845dcd8080cc91" culture="neutral"/>

<bindingRedirect oldVersion="10.0.0.0" newVersion="11.0.0.0"/>

</dependentAssembly>

<dependentAssembly>

<assemblyIdentity name="Microsoft.ReportingServices.Interfaces" publicKeyToken="89845dcd8080cc91" culture="neutral"/>

<bindingRedirect oldVersion="10.0.0.0" newVersion="11.0.0.0"/>

</dependentAssembly>

to tag of PreviewProcessingService.exe.config file from VisualStudio’s PrivateAssemblies path. Please try using the latest release version and in case you encounter any issue, please feel free to contact.

Hi,

Is there any trial liscense for Aspose.Words for Reporting Services 3.8.0?

When I tested with this version , it works with no data shown on pdf file.

Thanks

Hi,

You may request a 30 days temporary license to test our product without any limitations. Please visit Get a temporary license