Aspose cell CalculateFormula of workbook not works

@davidfalck,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v20.3.6 (attached)

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.
Aspose.Cells20.3.6 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (5.3 MB)
Aspose.Cells20.3.6 For .Net4.0.Zip (5.3 MB)

Hi. We work with net core. This version of dll are not compatible. Do you test with net core framework?. I try to add twice dll files but visual studio dont recognize the Aspose.Cells namespace. Could you help me please? Thank you very much

@davidfalck,

Yes, we provided the fix for common .NET framework versions. Could you try it in common .NET framework version in a separate project if it works fine. For .NET core compiled fix, we will soon provide you the supported version.

It works in .NET Framework. Please, I need in NET Core version. Please, tell me when this version will be available. Thank you very much

@davidfalck,
Sure, we are working on this request and will share the required version as soon as it is ready to share.

@davidfalck,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v20.3.9 (attached)

Aspose.Cells20.3.9 For .NetStandard20.Zip (5.3 MB)

Hi. I have a problem. I want to deploy this version of asposeinto my project with azure devops. The problem is the version build successfull in local environment but when I tru to deploy with Azure pipeline not works. This is because I added the dll you sent me manually, but is necesarry to add the dependecy with NUGET Package Manager for Azure Pipeline works. Is possible you upload the version in the oficial NUGET Package Manager to allow download from it?. Is necessary for me.
I hope your reply as soon as possible, this problem is very urgent now.
Thank you very much

@davidfalck,

We are scheduled to publish our next official release (e.g Aspose.Cells for .NET v20.4) on both Downloads and Nuget repos. before the end of this week. So, you may download this version from Nuget repos. in your environment as the official release will also include your fix. You will also be notified once the next release is published.

Thank you very much. I hope your news.

@davidfalck,

You are welcome.

Sorry: Now I can see it not works fine with net core, with full framework it worked but with my test in net core I see now that not works. Could you try again? The filter formulas continue seeing #NAME in excel because is not calculated and are calculated when I open the excel file that is not the objective.

@davidfalck,

Did you try using .NET Standard 2.0 fix as we shared in our previous post in the thread?

Please make sure that you are using Aspose.Cells for For .Net Standard v20.3.9 version.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-47267) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET v20.4. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by Amjad_Sahi

Hi. The filter formula works fine now, but we have one problem. If we see the cell formula we see this: =_xlws.FILTER(YTD.MonthlyProductionNet;YTD.Month=Reporting.Period). Why do you insert the prefix _xlws in formula filter?. And other thing, this always write FILTER word that is English language, this is a problem if excel in the client desktop is installed with spain language for example. Only occrus this with FILTER formula, with others formulas it writes in the specific language.Could you solve it?. Thank you very much

@davidfalck,
Thank you for the feedback. We have noted your remarks and will provide our comments soon.

I need a reply. How are going this problem? I need a solution. I hope your reply as soon as possible. Thank you

@davidfalck,

We are working over issue and will get back to you soon with update soon.

@davidfalck,

We will provide the fix before the end of this week for “_xlws” prefix issue.

Keep in touch.

@davidfalck,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v20.4.3 (attached)

Aspose.Cells20.4.3 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (5.3 MB)
Aspose.Cells20.4.3 For .Net4.0.Zip (5.3 MB)

Hi. I work with .net core, I need version with net standard. COuld you provide me this version please? Thanks