Aspose cell CalculateFormula of workbook not works

It works in net core 2.2?. I have problems with CI (continuous integration) with azure devops because I have to add this dll manually. Azure devops build task of pipeline give an error that type or namespace name could not be found. Could you verify if it works in net core 2.2? Thank you

@davidfalck,

Aspose.Cells for .NET Standard 2.0 version works fine on .NET Core 2.2. I think you need to wait for our next official release, i.e., Aspose.Cells for .NET v20.5 to come out. You might need to download it from Nuget repos. (as you previously reported this issue), so you could add the dependencies with NUGET Package Manager for Azure Pipeline to work properly.

I can´t wait to the official version, is a high error in production environment of our product. I need to resolve with this dll adding manually to the project but pipeline of azure devops not works.

I need other question. I put in configuration CalcMode to Manual and when I open the excel generated and check the button “Enable edition” all the formulas are calculating. I dont want this behaviour, I want that when the user Enable edition not calculate any formulas. I paste my code below:

var path = Path.GetDirectoryName(Assembly.GetEntryAssembly().Location);
var workBookTemplate = new Workbook(Path.Combine(path, templatePath, templateName));
workBookTemplate.CalculateFormula();
workBookTemplate.Settings.CalcMode = CalcModeType.Manual;

I hope your reply

@davidfalck,

Although I am not sure what you are really trying to achieve but you may try to add a line to your code segment if it makes any difference:
e.g
Sample code:

var path = Path.GetDirectoryName(Assembly.GetEntryAssembly().Location);
var workBookTemplate = new Workbook(Path.Combine(path, templatePath, templateName));
workBookTemplate.CalculateFormula();
workBookTemplate.Settings.CalcMode = CalcModeType.Manual;
workBookTemplate.Settings.ReCalculateOnOpen = false; 

If it does not work for your needs, kindly do provide more details and sample file with screenshots (taken in MS Excel) to demonstrate your requirements, we will check it soon.