Aspose Cell Lambda fucntions

Hi do you support Excel Lambda functions within Aspose.Cells for .net
Thanks
Martin

@Martin_Sher
We have already supported the Lambda functions in Aspose.Cells for .NET 23.9. Please check the release notes.

Aspose.Cells for .NET 23.9 Release Notes:

Thanks. I am using 23.11 but can’t see any documentation re using Lambda functions.
Also, when a load a workbook which has Lambda functions in them, they do not seem to work i.e. if I change the value of a cell which feeds into a Lambda function and then recalculate the workbook the cell with the lambda function in it does not appear to be updated.

@Martin_Sher,

Could you please zip and attach your template Excel file (containing the Lambda function)? Also, paste the sample code snippet that you are using. We will check your issue soon.

Lambda Examples.zip (42.3 KB)

Hi
See attached workbook. I can’t provide the code as it is within a large “wrapper class” around your library.
But in the examples in the Lambda examples sheet, I set a value, calculate the formulae and then get the value within the lambda function in it. The returned value is not correct

Example 1: Open workbook, calculate - cell D40 shoudl be 1/2/2000 but get back 1/1/2000
Example 2: Set B93 to “AB/#001”, expect C93 to be “AB–001” but get back “#NAME?”

@Martin_Sher,

After an initial testing, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by using your template Excel file with the following sample code. I found Lambda functions are not working properly:

Workbook workbook = new Workbook("g:\\test2\\Lambda Examples.xlsx");
Console.WriteLine(workbook.Worksheets[0].Cells["D40"].StringValue);//2/1/2000
Console.WriteLine(workbook.Worksheets[0].Cells["C93"].StringValue);//AB-001
workbook.RefreshDynamicArrayFormulas(true);
workbook.CalculateFormula();
Console.WriteLine(workbook.Worksheets[0].Cells["D40"].StringValue);//1/1/2000 - Not Ok
Console.WriteLine(workbook.Worksheets[0].Cells["C93"].StringValue);//#NAME? - Not Ok

We need to evaluate your issue in details. We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSNET-54705

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@Martin_Sher,

This is to inform you that your issue has been resolved. The fix will be included in our upcoming release (Aspose.Cells v23.12) that we plan to release in this week. You will be notified when the next version is published.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-54705) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi