Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Aspose Cells.18.6 conversion to PDF, is occasionally converting cell's orientation to vertical


#1

I am running Aspose Cell, 18.6., on the IBM i (AS400). And I have run into a .XSLX that is converting certain header cells to have a vertical-orientation, rather than the normal horizontal. The odd this is that I can run the same .XSLX file using 8.4 on the same system and it runs and looks fine. (I just updated so that is why I know about the much older version.) Also, to add to the oddity. I can use same .XSLX and 18.6 jar, and have it run and look just fine on another/different IBM i.

I have compared system setups, environments, classpaths. You know.

So, my question is, can anyone think of anything that could/would cause this. Odd JAR, or something.

thanks


#2

@david.mosley,

Thank you for your query.

We need to investigate this issue in detail. Please send us the sample XLSX file, a sample code which can be compiled and executed and snap shots showing problem area. We will try to re-produce issue here on our available machines and share feedback.


#3

I apologize for the late response.
Just to include, I recently tried version 18.10 on this customer, with no luck.

This is the .XLSX code.
image.png (10.8 KB)

And this is the result.
image.png (4.5 KB)


#4

@david.mosley,

We have observed the images but this information is not sufficient to reproduce the issue and analyze it. Please share your sample file and console application (runnable) with us for our testing. We will reproduce the problem and provide our feedback after analysis. Also please try to reproduce this issue on some normal desktop system and provide us the specification of this system so that we may test this issue in similar environment.