We’re evaluating Aspose Cell’s ability to save Excel charts to PNG images. I wonder if someone could comment on the following observations and if there are any option to override the default image generation behavior to circumvent these apparent limitations.
- 3D charts are being rendered as 2D images
- A way to improve the quality of generated PNG to match more closely to the resolution of charts in Excel
- Inconsistent label placement on the generated image. In certain cases, labels are don’t make to the image at all.
- ‘Stock’ type chart images come as blank.
- Bubble chart images aren’t rendered correctly.
Is there a way to improve the results?