Aspose cells border issue

Hi,
We are using Aspose Cells 23.1 with JDK version 8 on CentOS 7.
We have installed all the basic fonts and msttcorefonts.

We have 2 excel files where we are facing border issue,
In Input1 it is not displaying the border.
In Input2 border is displayed on the text.

@rutuja.mahajan,

Thanks for the sample files and screenshots.

1. I could not reproduce the issue for your Input1.xls file. I also checked your template Excel file and output PDF. It seems “ArialNarrow” font (with all its flavors) is missing on your end, this font is used in your workbook. So, kindly make sure the font is installed properly on your Linux machine. You may even copy the fonts (*.ttf files) from Windows to linux. After making the fonts available, your issue should be fixed.

2. We reproduced the second issue with Input2.xlsx file as you mentioned via second screenshot. The border is displayed on the text for the chart title in Excel to PDF rendering. We are going to log a ticket for it and we will look into it soon.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSJAVA-45087

You can obtain Paid Support services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@rutuja.mahajan,

We are pleased to inform you that your issue has been resolved. This fix will be included in the next release (Aspose.Cells v23.2) scheduled in this week or in the next week. We will notify you when the next release is available.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-45087) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for Java 23.2.

Thanks, we can close this topic.

@rutuja.mahajan,
I’m glad your issue has been solved. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.