Aspose.cells convert workbook to pdf - performance

Hi,
I’m trying to check the option to convert xlsx content to pdf file.
the file contains like 500-600 pages and trying to get the best way to generate this one.

Currently, I’m creating the excel file in 1.5s, but to convert the file it takes like 22s~
the most important for us is to get the design inline and the pdf will still look good.

I’ve created a project (attached) for example. if you have a better way to create (or convert xlsx to) pdf - I would like to hear about that.
exmaple folder.zip (6.0 MB)

Thanks

@zivdaniel,

Thanks for the sample project with template file.

Please notice, after an initial test, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by using your sample project with template file. I found performance issue when rendering Excel file PDF after processing smart markers. It looks normal time when rendering so many pages in PDF. Anyways, we have to look into it thoroughly. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-50569” for your issue. We will investigate the issue in details.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

@zivdaniel

I tried your project, the generated pdf file is more than 8,000 pages. Costing about 22s is reasonable for generating so many pages.

Hi,
thank you for your response.
Is there any better / efficient way to achieve the conversation between the processed workbook (xlsx) and pdf?

@zivdaniel

There is no better way to convert the workbook to pdf since there are tons of data and so many pages to be generated.